Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our new line of SCRIPTURE TOTES and BAGS

I am so excited to officially announce our new homemade scripture totes!! Perfect for holding your scriptures (standard size) and Sunday School/Relief Society Manuals with room to spare. Made of durable, cute, bright decorator fabrics with ties to keep it all together and a pocket on the side. They are multi-colored, with matching fabric lining inside. Each one is unique and has just the right touch of embellishments. $20 each. (If you don't find the colors or fabrics you want, I'll be happy to find what you are looking for, adding a small fee of $3 to the price. We cannot guarantee availability of all fabrics.) Here are the colors we have in stock:

FOR GIRLS:




FOR BOYS:




My sister wanted some library bags for her kids, so I can make any size of bag in any of the fabrics you find here or you can request something else (my nieces like dogs and horses and my nephew wanted tractors). So, if you decide you want a different size of bag, it can easily be adjusted to the size that you need. Add $3 to the price if you decide to custom-size your bag. I will gladly adjust the cost if it is smaller than the scripture tote and will factor in the embellishments/pockets you want.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

way cute stuff! I'm going to post a link to your blog on my blog! I'm excited about the open house on the 30th

Patty R said...

I love these new bags!

Tyler & Julia Andersen Family said...

I really like the fabric used for the tote that's pictured on the right at the top with blue and brown. Would it be possible to have my bad made with that fabric instead? I hope so; I love it! :)

Tyler & Julia Andersen Family said...

Oops, not "bad". I meant "bag". Sorry! :)